Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Thanksgiving!
It's so nice to have the full week out! I've never been out a whole week at Thanksgiving before and I must say it's wonderful. I even had two glorious days at home by myself before my daughter got out at Monticello. Things should be better when we go back to school too. They instituting a no tolerance policy at my school against insubordination and disrespect towards teachers. This has been a SERIOUS, SERIOUS PROBLEM...I cannot emphasize that enough. Most of the teachers are holding our breath because we really hope the administration follows through with this. We are tired of being treated like idiots by our 7th and 8th grade students and then NOTHING happening when we write them up. This pregnant woman has had it and I am way too hormonal to have to put up with it. So hopefully they will get it out of their systems before Monday and the rest of the year will go much more smoothly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment